3105. Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Babies

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61y--LUlWBL.jpg
From: No Rest for the Wicked; Year: 1988; Genre: Heavy Metal
I had this classic piece of metal pop into my mind this morning, and as I always do, took it as a sign that I should pick it. Ozzy and his band were at one of their peaks at this point; this song and entire album are classic.

Hear Crazy Babies on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Live - Lightning Crashes

My song pick two years ago today: Duran Duran - The Reflex

My song pick three years ago today: Savatage - The Storm

My song pick four years ago today: John Dowland - In Darkness We Dwell

My song pick five years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - I Love the Night

My song pick six years ago today: The Byrds - Eight Miles High

My song pick seven years ago today: Wings - Band on the Run

My song pick eight years ago today: Faith No More - Woodpecker From Mars


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn