888 ( The Byrds - Eight Miles High )

888 ( The Byrds - Eight Miles High )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6b/5DCover.jpg

I had another song in mind today to pick, however when I started my post I noticed the number of the song on my list: 888. This song with a fitting title popped into my mind quite quickly; this combined with the fact that I have not added a Byrds song to the list yet I figured I should pick this one.
Anyway, ever since I first heard this song I liked it, there is something about the structure and chord progression combined by the vocal harmonies that I like.

Here is a remastered studio version on YouTube.
Here is an alternate version of the song on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Wings - Band on the Run
My song pick two years ago today: Faith No More - Woodpecker From Mars

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off