888 ( The Byrds - Eight Miles High )

888 ( The Byrds - Eight Miles High )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6b/5DCover.jpg

I had another song in mind today to pick, however when I started my post I noticed the number of the song on my list: 888. This song with a fitting title popped into my mind quite quickly; this combined with the fact that I have not added a Byrds song to the list yet I figured I should pick this one.
Anyway, ever since I first heard this song I liked it, there is something about the structure and chord progression combined by the vocal harmonies that I like.

Here is a remastered studio version on YouTube.
Here is an alternate version of the song on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Wings - Band on the Run
My song pick two years ago today: Faith No More - Woodpecker From Mars

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade