3478. Three Dog Night - The Loner

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51WV5qCbehL._SS500.jpg
From: Three Dog Night "One"; Year: 1968; Genre: Rock
Had a couple of tunes from Three Dog Night on my mind; as usual I'm picking one. This is their cover of one of Neil Young's tunes from his first solo album released the same year; I have to say, Three Dog Night's version is quite a bit funkier and definitely has more soul flavour to it. With that great powerhouse rhythm section of Floyd Sneed and Joe Schermie you cannot go wrong.

Hear The Loner on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Babies

My song pick two years ago today: Live - Lightning Crashes

My song pick three years ago today: Duran Duran - The Reflex

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - The Storm

My song pick five years ago today: John Dowland - In Darkness We Dwell

My song pick six years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - I Love the Night

My song pick seven years ago today: The Byrds - Eight Miles High

My song pick eight years ago today: Wings - Band on the Run

My song pick nine years ago today: Faith No More - Woodpecker From Mars


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn