2776 Sky - Dies Irae

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71BpTZbWTzL._SL1400_.jpg
From: Sky; Year: 1979; Genre: Progressive Rock
This morning I had nothing in mind to pick, but I started to have some of Sky's music start to play in my mind and it felt like a great idea to pick another one of their songs.
Anyway, this was a track only seen on Sky's CD re-release/version of their debut album as a bonus track; it is one of the best songs on the album and one of my favourites from the disc.
If you like large productions and progressive rock then you'll love this track; even if you like classical or instrumental music you'll probably love this one.

Hear Dies Irae on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Buddy Holly - Crying, Waiting, Hoping

My song pick two years ago today: Waylander - Erdath

My song pick three years ago today: Jim Croce - Workin' at the Car Wash Blues

My song pick four years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Flaming Telepaths

My song pick five years ago today: AC/DC - Carry Me Home

My song pick six years ago today: The Eagles - Get Over It

My song pick seven years ago today: Mily Balakirev - Islamey: an Oriental Fantasy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade