1292 Blue Öyster Cult - Flaming Telepaths

1292 Blue Öyster Cult - Flaming Telepaths

I've had Blue Öyster Cult on my mind throughout this morning and I thought that one of their songs would be excellent for today's pick as well. This is one of my favourites off their Secret Treaties album; an amazing song off an amazing album.

Hear Flaming Telepaths on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: AC/DC - Carry Me Home

My song pick two years ago today: The Eagles - Get Over It

My song pick three years ago today: Mily Balakirev - Islamey: an Oriental Fantasy

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn