3515. Ebony Rhythm Band - Soul Heart Transplant

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/B1H9mKmLo2S._SX522_.jpg
From: Soul Heart Transplant: The Lamp Sessions; Year: 2003 (1969); Genre: Funk/Soul
Another Funky Friday! I was introduced to this band through a video game and have loved their music ever since. This is another one of those funk songs that grooves really well and is just a load of fun all the way around. You gotta love that organ leading the way, and that rhythm section... oh yeah.

Hear Soul Heart Transplant on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Pallas - Cut and Run

My song pick two years ago today: Sky - Dies Irae

My song pick three years ago today: Buddy Holly - Crying, Waiting, Hoping

My song pick four years ago today: Waylander - Erdath

My song pick five years ago today: Jim Croce - Workin' at the Car Wash Blues

My song pick six years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Flaming Telepaths

My song pick seven years ago today: AC/DC - Carry Me Home

My song pick eight years ago today: The Eagles - Get Over It

My song pick nine years ago today: Mily Balakirev - Islamey: an Oriental Fantasy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn