2061 Dire Straits - Walk of Life

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/44/8f/70cd9833e7a0e4c6ae9a0110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Brothers in Arms; Year: 1985; Genre: Rock
I've been having fun today hanging out and taking a break in Seattle at Sakura-Con, but I figured I should take a "time out" and tend to my Song a Day blog.
I had Dire Straits on the brain this morning and I discovered that I had not picked this song yet, so I am. You can never have too much Dire Straits in my opinion.

Hear Walk of Life on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Foggy Mountain Boys (Flatt & Scruggs) - Cripple Creek

My song pick two years ago today: Queensrÿche - Fear City Slide

My song pick three years ago today: Dream Theater - Light Fuse and Get Away

My song pick four years ago today: The Doors - Ghost Song

My song pick five years ago today: Badfinger - Day After Day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade