3541. Mastodon - High Road

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91i2McdpV7L._SX522_.jpg
From: Once More 'Round the Sun; Year: 2014; Genre: Progressive Metal
It's one of those days thus far, so I just "spun" the wheel so to speak and landed on something from Mastodon; I haven't picked one from them in a bit and I love the band, so it works.
This is a wee bit different from wot I am used to hearing from Mastodon, but it's not a bad thing at all; definitely a good one to headband to.

Hear High Road on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: A-Ha - Love is Reason

My song pick two years ago today: Bob Seger - Turn the Page

My song pick three years ago today: Rage Against the Machine - The Ghost of Tom Joad

My song pick four years ago today: Dire Straits - Walk of Life

My song pick five years ago today: The Foggy Mountain Boys (Flatt & Scruggs) - Cripple Creek

My song pick six years ago today: Queensrÿche - Fear City Slide

My song pick seven years ago today: Dream Theater - Light Fuse and Get Away

My song pick eight years ago today: The Doors - Ghost Song

My song pick nine years ago today: Badfinger - Day After Day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)