3274. Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Powderfinger

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/816CyNiNKIL._SX522_.jpg
From: Rust Never Sleeps; Year: 1979; Genre: Rock
Last night I was playing a heavily distorted guitar along with some of the songs on this this album; it was incredible fun. I've been bingeing on this album and really enjoying it ever since.
This is one of the heaviest songs on the record all around, telling a tragic tail like you'd hear from old poems and folk songs; It brings a chill down your spine, this one.

Hear Powderfinger on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now

My song pick two years ago today: Wings - Silly Love Songs

My song pick three years ago today: Aphrodite's Child - End of the World

My song pick four years ago today: Triumph - I Can Survive

My song pick five years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside

My song pick six years ago today: Cruachan - The Gael

My song pick seven years ago today: Jim Croce - Alabama Rain

My song pick eight years ago today: Derek and the Dominos (Eric Clapton) - Bell Bottom Blues


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement