3735. Ozric Tentacles - Far Memory

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61zSpOlnBpL.jpg
From: Technicians of the Sacred; Year: 2015; Genre: Progressive Rock/Electronica
Finally got around to listening to Ozric Tentacles' most recent album and decided to pick one of my favourites from it. The band has definitely been progressing; the infusion of eastern "world music" sure does add a new dimension to their eclectic sound. To my ear it's almost like Return to Forever meets Porcupine Tree meets Tangerine Dream meets Weather Report, but still is its own thing as well.

Hear Far Memory on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Dream Theater - Descent of the NOMACs/Dystopian Overture

My song pick two years ago today: Vince Guaraldi Trio - Cast Your Fate to the Wind

My song pick three years ago today: Judas Priest - Living After Midnight

My song pick four years ago today: Heart - Barracuda

My song pick five years ago today: The Alan Parson's Project - Breakdown

My song pick six years ago today: Pink Floyd - Interstellar Overdrive

My song pick seven years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Lets Groove

My song pick eight years ago today: Stan Getz and Charlie Byrd - Samba Triste

My song pick nine years ago today: The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary

My song pick ten years ago today - April Wine - Roller


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In