1513 The Allman Brothers Band - Les Brers in A Minor

1513 The Allman Brothers Band - Les Brers in A Minor
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51N45H6VZFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Eat a Peach, Year: 1972
Genre: Southern Rock/Rock/Jazz


I've been procrastinating today and am finally making myself sit down and make my pick; it's just one of those days.
Anyway, when I was deciding on a song for my pick today this impressive instrumental off of The Allman Brothers Band's monster album Eat a Peach kept running through my mind. This is another one of their songs that crosses so many styles and genres at the same time; it's simply an amazing piece of music.

Hear Les Brers in A Minor on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Puhdys - He John

My song pick two years ago today: Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands

My song pick three years ago today: The Amboy Dukes - Journey to the Center of the Mind

My song pick four years ago today: The Who - Pinball Wizard

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn