2996 Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Heard it Through the Grapevine

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81foCc0qPLL._SX425_.jpg
From: Cosmo's Factory; Year: 1970; Genre: Blues Rock/R&B
When thinking about a song to pick this morning Creedence came to mind, specifically this 11+ minute epic version of the Motown classic. Definitely 1970s album oriented rock in all its glory; despite the length of the track you hardly notice the length.

Hear I Heard it Through the Grapevine on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Four Tops - Standing in the Shadows of Love

My song pick two years ago today: Asia - Here Comes the Feeling

My song pick three years ago today: Sol Ho'opi'i - St. Louis Blues

My song pick four years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Les Brers in A Minor

My song pick five years ago today: Puhdys - He John

My song pick six years ago today: Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands

My song pick seven years ago today: The Amboy Dukes - Journey to the Center of the Mind

My song pick eight years ago today: The Who - Pinball Wizard


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn