3745. Nine Inch Nails - Head Like a Hole

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/611JClvVU4L._SX522_.jpg
From: Pretty Hate Machine; Year: 1989; Genre: Industrial/Electronic Rock
I had not heard this tune for about 12 years now, but it popped into my mind nevertheless and I'm making it my pick today.

Hear Head Like a Hole on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Gene Pitney - (The Man Who Shot) Liberty Valance

My song pick two years ago today: Genesis - A Trick of the Tail

My song pick three years ago today: Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge over Troubled Water

My song pick four years ago today: Parliament - Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof Off the Sucker)

My song pick five years ago today: Pallas - For the Greater Glory

My song pick six years ago today: Steely Dan - Peg

My song pick seven years ago today: What Made Milwaukee Famous - Selling Yourself Short

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Left Right

My song pick nine years ago today: Mott The Hoople - All The Young Dudes

My song pick ten years ago today: Eisbrecher - Ohne Dich


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In