3757. King Crimson - The Night Watch

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41d-k3LnTAL.jpg
From: Starless and Bible Black; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Rock
Been in the mood for some King Crimson for a few days now and am finally getting through to pick one. While it wasn't the first song on my mind to pick, it was one that had a YouTube video to go along with it, so I'm picking it.
Anyway, this is one that describes Rembrandt's The Night Watch in the lyrics backed by some great music.

Hear The Night Watch on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Porcupine Tree - Trains

My song pick two years ago today: Three Dog Night - Feelin' Alright

My song pick three years ago today: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Like a Rock

My song pick four years ago today: The Coasters- Poison Ivy

My song pick five years ago today: Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - Earthling Parade

My song pick six years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Kings of Sleep

My song pick seven years ago today: Steeleye Span - Lovely on the Water

My song pick eight years ago today: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Just a Song Before I Go

My song pick nine years ago today: Robert Mitchum - Ballad of Thunder Road

My song pick ten years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Harvest Moon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In