3384. Porcupine Tree - Trains

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81RXZvPq79L._SX522_.jpg
From: In Absentia; Year: 2002; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
I had an incline to pick something from Porcupine Tree this morning; don't know why, just did.
Anyway, I still really love Steve Wilson and company's early 2000s material. This is simply an amazing song; I love the dynamics between the different sections.

Hear Trains on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Three Dog Night - Feelin' Alright

My song pick two years ago today: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Like a Rock

My song pick three years ago today: The Coasters- Poison Ivy

My song pick four years ago today: Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - Earthling Parade

My song pick five years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Kings of Sleep

My song pick six years ago today: Steeleye Span - Lovely on the Water

My song pick seven years ago today: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Just a Song Before I Go

My song pick eight years ago today: Robert Mitchum - Ballad of Thunder Road

My song pick nine years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Harvest Moon


Comments

  1. Wonderful version of this song on the Arriving Somewhere concert film. Steven breaks a string and makes a Free Bird joke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely have to check it out; thanks for the heads up.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade