3011. Three Dog Night - Feelin' Alright

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51D9j6sn8UL._SX425_.jpg
From: Suitable for Framing; Year: 1969; Genre: Funk Rock
Yesterday I discovered that Three Dog Night singer Cory Wells had passed away, so I thought it would be apropos to pick one of their songs; of the three lead singers with the band he was the one with the really powerful and soulful voice.
Anyway, today is also Funky Friday, so I went with their version of the often covered funk rock classic; excellent song for the day.

Hear Feelin' Alright on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Like a Rock

My song pick two years ago today: The Coasters- Poison Ivy

My song pick three years ago today: Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - Earthling Parade

My song pick four years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Kings of Sleep

My song pick five years ago today: Steeleye Span - Lovely on the Water

My song pick six years ago today: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Just a Song Before I Go

My song pick seven years ago today: Robert Mitchum - Ballad of Thunder Road

My song pick eight years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Harvest Moon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn