3322. Spooky Tooth - Better By You, Better By Me

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/A1mvHkODZ0L._SX522_.jpg
From: Spooky Two; Year: 1969; Genre: Hard Rock
Realized there was another band yet that I had not pick a song from that I like, so I'm rectifying that today.
Most probably remember Judas Priest's cover of this song more, and it's excellent, but so is the original. Very bluesy, soulful, and dark this one; a treat to the ears.

Hear Better By You, Better By Me on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Hawklords (Hawkwind) - (Only) The Dead Dreams of the Cold War Kid

My song pick two years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Big Time

My song pick three years ago today: A-ha - Take On Me

My song pick four years ago today: Return to Forever - Excerpt from the First Movement of Heavy Metal

My song pick five years ago today: Homer & Jethro - The Billboard Song

My song pick six years ago today: Thursday - I1100

My song pick seven years ago today: Wings - Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five

My song pick eight years ago today: Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn