2582 Peter Gabriel - Big Time

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41q1xY0mYOL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: So, Year: 1986; Genre: Progressive Rock/New Wave
I was listening to a bunch of Peter Gabriel last night and today, and I got in the mood to pick one too on this Sunday. This is one out of many that I love from his catalogue; great music and lyrics all around.

Hear Big Time on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: A-ha - Take On Me

My song pick two years ago today: Return to Forever - Excerpt from the First Movement of Heavy Metal

My song pick three years ago today: Homer & Jethro - The Billboard Song

My song pick four years ago today: Thursday - I1100

My song pick five years ago today: Wings - Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five

My song pick six years ago today: Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade