3373. Forest - The Midnight Hanging of a Runaway Serf

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/617dIXeqPdL.jpg
From: Full Circle; Year: 1970; Genre: Folk Rock
I heard one of their songs this morning from Full Circle, which is probably my favourite of their albums, so I thought I'd go ahead and pick another one from it. This is a very dark and brooding track with great music throughout; especially on the piano. It's definitely a song to behold.

Hear The Midnight Hanging of a Runaway Serf on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Ellis Paul - 3,000 Miles

My song pick two years ago today: Procol Harum - Homburg

My song pick three years ago today: Faces - Stay With Me

My song pick four years ago today: Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Oh Susannah

My song pick five years ago today: Miles Davis - Freedom Jazz Dance

My song pick six years ago today: Boston - More Than a Feeling

My song pick seven years ago today: David Bowie - Suffragette City

My song pick eight years ago today: Slade - Mama Weer All Crazee Now

My song pick nine years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Prologue/Twilight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn