3000. Ellis Paul - 3,000 Miles

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/412KXF4VNWL.jpg
From: Stories; Year: 1994; Genre: Folk Rock
Made it to number 3000 songs picked today and thought it best to pick an apropos song for the occasion. To add to that this is also another great artist that I haven't picked one from yet.
Anyway, this is a pretty soulful piece of folk rock and a good track for a day like today.
On to 4,000 now... I guess. :P

Hear 3,000 Miles on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Procol Harum - Homburg

My song pick two years ago today: Faces - Stay With Me

My song pick three years ago today: Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Oh Susannah

My song pick four years ago today: Miles Davis - Freedom Jazz Dance

My song pick five years ago today: Boston - More Than a Feeling

My song pick six years ago today: David Bowie - Suffragette City

My song pick seven years ago today: Slade - Mama Weer All Crazee Now

My song pick eight years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Prologue/Twilight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn