3009. Huey Lewis and the News - Power of Love

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41PEPE0P6TL.jpg
From: Back to the Future (soundtrack); Year 1985; Genre: Rock/Pop
Today is the 21st of October, 2015, which is also the date that Doc Brown and Marty McFly traveled to in the second Back to the Future, which is a very, very popular film classic. Whilst in reality "the future" turned out quite a bit different, it was still quite a vision for a time that was 30 years in the future! Now I'm feeling old; I remember when all three movies came out....
Anyway, I figured I should mark the occasion with a very appropriate song; this was one of the two songs that acted as the film's theme and is immediately recognizable and, funny enough, not really a dated song in any way for a 30 year old song.

Hear Power of Love on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Black Sabbath - Paranoid

My song pick two years ago today: The Cult - Painted on My Heart

My song pick three years ago today: Scott Joplin - The Entertainer

My song pick four years ago today: Maktub - So Tired

My song pick five years ago today: Dizzy Gillespie - Manteca

My song pick six years ago today: Iron Maiden - Sun and Steel

My song pick seven years ago today: Deep Purple - Knocking At Your Back Door

My song pick eight years ago today: Slade - Cum On Feel The Noize


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn