3382. Parliament - Children of Production

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81Z42D2BLYL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Clones of Dr. Funkenstein; Year: 1976; Genre: Funk/R&B
I was enjoying this album a lot this morning, and since I intend to keep my streak of consecutive Funky Fridays going, I am picking a song from it.
This one has that fantastic grooving "bump" and out of this world lyrics/style that George Clinton and company are known for; a fun track to take with you on a trek through space.

Hear Children of Production on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Huey Lewis and the News - Power of Love

My song pick two years ago today: Black Sabbath - Paranoid

My song pick three years ago today: The Cult - Painted on My Heart

My song pick four years ago today: Scott Joplin - The Entertainer

My song pick five years ago today: Maktub - So Tired

My song pick six years ago today: Dizzy Gillespie - Manteca

My song pick seven years ago today: Iron Maiden - Sun and Steel

My song pick eight years ago today: Deep Purple - Knocking At Your Back Door

My song pick nine years ago today: Slade - Cum On Feel The Noize


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn