2267 The Cult - Painted on My Heart

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61JVBcDbFnL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Gone in 60 Seconds (Soundtrack); Year: 2000; Genre: Rock
I had this song on my mind today for some reason and thought I would pick it.
I found it odd that this song was only released on the soundtrack of the remake of the classic film Gone in 60 Seconds, and never made it to a proper Cult album.
Even though it was made for the motion picture, it is still a really great track, and is among my favourites from The Cult; it would've fit very well on one of their albums.

Hear Painted on My Heart on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Scott Joplin - The Entertainer

My song pick two years ago today: Maktub - So Tired

My song pick three years ago today: Dizzy Gillespie - Manteca

My song pick four years ago today: Iron Maiden - Sun and Steel

My song pick five years ago today: Deep Purple - Knocking At Your Back Door

My song pick six years ago today: Slade - Cum On Feel The Noize


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn