5254. Lakeside - Money

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81ODAWF2GcL._SS500_.jpg
From: Party Patrol; Year: 1990; Genre: Funk/Electronica/R&B
Celebrating another Funky Friday with this early '90s offering from the band Lakeside. I remember hearing a lot of music in this style back then, thus this track has some nostalgia factor for me. From what I understand, one of the genres that this song in particular fits into is "New Jack Swing," which, if you were around during the mid '80s to mid '90s, will be instantly recognizable.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Sweet Dream

My song pick 4 years ago today: AC/DC - R.I.P. (Rock in Peace)

My song pick 5 years ago today: Hawkwind - Web Weaver

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Chamber Brothers - I Can't Turn You Loose

My song pick 7 years ago today: Iron Maiden - Aces High

My song pick 8 years ago today: Fairport Convention - Chelsea Morning

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Son

My song pick 10 years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) featuring Freddy Taylor - I'se a Muggin'

My song pick 11 years ago today: Styx - Light Up

My song pick 12 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Waiting for the Worms

My song pick 13 years ago today: Rush - Roll the Bones

My song pick 14 years ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - A Moment So Close
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn