3411. Hawkwind - Web Weaver

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51xLnYv7sTL.jpg
From: Hall of the Mountain Grill; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Rock/Space Rock
I had this album from Hawkwind on my mind this morning; I decided I should pick one from it as well. Some great, out-of-this-world, progressive space rock.
I almost always listen to this song at the same time as the previous track on the album, D-Rider; I'm actually surprised it didn't pick them together when I chose that one, so, I'm finally getting them both on my list.

Hear Web Weaver on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Chamber Brothers - I Can't Turn You Loose

My song pick two years ago today: Iron Maiden - Aces High

My song pick three years ago today: Fairport Convention - Chelsea Morning

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Son

My song pick five years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) featuring Freddy Taylor - I'se a Muggin'

My song pick six years ago today: Styx - Light Up

My song pick seven years ago today: Pink Floyd - Waiting for the Worms

My song pick eight years ago today: Rush - Roll the Bones

My song pick nine years ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - A Moment So Close


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn