5246. R.E.O. Speedwagon - Time For Me to Fly

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71F5wsHu0rS._SS500_.jpg
From: You Can Tune a Piano, But You Can't Tuna Fish; Year: 1978; Genre: Rock
For almost a week now I was meaning to pick a song from R.E.O. Speedwagon, but another band/song just kept getting in my way. This is actually quite a fun song to play and sing, especially in certain situations. I remember a band I was in once we had a gig at a wedding, and we thought it was best to take it off the setlist on that occasion, but it would've been hilarious in my opinion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: The Tubes - She's a Beauty

My song pick 4 years ago today: Metallica - One

My song pick 5 years ago today: Fatback - Gotta Get My Hands On Some (Money)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Forest - Autumn Childhood

My song pick 7 years ago today: Alestorm - 1741 (The Battle of Cartagena)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Genesis - Ripple

My song pick 9 years ago today: Joachim Witt - Goldener Reiter

My song pick 10 years ago today: Savatage - Memory

My song pick 11 years ago today: Billy Joel - Goodnight Saigon

My song pick 12 years ago today: S Sgt Barry Sadler - Ballad of the Green Berets

My song pick 13 years ago today: Pink Floyd - On the Turning Away

My song pick 14 years ago today: ABBA - Soldiers
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn