1931 Jethro Tull - Son

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/6d/da/d82c828fd7a035114e281110.L.jpg
From: Benefit; Year: 1970; Genre: Hard Rock/ Progressive Rock
I just felt like listening to some 'Tull this morning and figured I'd pick another one of their songs as well.
This is one of the deeper cuts from the album and is kind of an interesting track; there is a lot of anger and angst throughout. For most of the song it's a bit raucous until the middle eight, then it becomes softer and almost has a Beatleish quality to it.

Hear Son on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) featuring Freddy Taylor - I'se a Muggin'

My song pick two years ago today: Styx - Light Up

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - Waiting for the Worms

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Roll the Bones

My song pick five years ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - A Moment So Close


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade