5846. Rush - Peaceable Kingdom

From: Vapor Trails; Year: 2002; Genre: Hard Rock/Progressive Rock
Whilst still not even close to my favourite album and song from Rush, I have to say that I've been really enjoying it more in its remastered state. Being able to hear all the individual drums, instruments and vocals clearly makes the travesty that was the distorted and flat sounding mastering on the original CD sound like a completely different album.
Anyway, I thought that I would revisit Vapour Trails once again with this track; while not the crown jewel by any means, it's a pretty good offering from the band.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Vixen - Tangerine

My song pick 5 years ago today: 3 Inches of Blood - 4000 Torches

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Rover

My song pick 7 years ago today: UB40 - Impossible Love

My song pick 8 years ago today: Funkadelic - Funk Gets Stronger, Part 1

My song pick 9 years ago today: Lenny Kravitz - Fields of Joy

My song pick 10 years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Here Comes My Girl

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Amerika

My song pick 12 years ago today: Waylander - Born to the Fight

My song pick 13 years ago today: Dizzy Gillespie - Night In Tunisia

My song pick 14 years ago today: Tommy James - Draggin' The Line

My song pick 15 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - The Road To Nowhere
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In