5848. War - Don't Let No One Get You Down

From: Why Can't We Be Friends?; Year: 1975; Genre: Latin Rock/Rock/R&B
No other reason to choose this track; without a doubt I adore the band, this record and all the songs contained within. This, the opening song, has that great mellow sound with that beautiful Latin rhythm, which, along with the encouraging subject matter, makes it a nice one to have on in almost any situation.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: The Beach Boys - Your Summer Dream

My song pick 5 years ago today: Blue Cheer - Rock Me Baby

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Byrds - So You Want to be a Rock 'n' Roll Star

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Chi-Lites - Stoned Out of My Mind

My song pick 8 years ago today: Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence

My song pick 9 years ago today: Yes - Madrigal

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rammstein - Vergiss Uns Nicht

My song pick 11 years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - End of our Rope

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Velvet Green

My song pick 13 years ago today: Rammstein - Das Alte Leid

My song pick 14 years ago today: Savatage - The Piper Rap

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Take The Money And Run
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In