1402 Waylander - Born to the Fight

1402 Waylander - Born to the Fight
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61EOpxUz5YL._SS500_.jpg
From: Reawakening Pride Once Lost, Year: 1998
Genre: Celtic Folk Metal

Here is a rather nice rousing track to help close out the weekend with. Such an awesome blend of different sounds; every time I play this track in particular I'm glad that I discovered this unique band.

Hear Born to the Fight on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dizzy Gillespie - Night In Tunisia

My song pick two years ago today: Tommy James - Draggin' The Line

My song pick three years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - The Road To Nowhere

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade