2884 Funkadelic - Funk Gets Stronger, Part 1

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51YBMMJCFAL.jpg
From: The Electric Spanking of War Babies; Year: 1981; Genre: Funk

It's another Funky Friday and I thought I'd get another one in from George Clinton's band of renown: Funkadelic. This one features Bootsy himself on vocals; a bit disjointed at times, but a great song nevertheless.

Hear Funk Gets Stronger, Part 1 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Lenny Kravitz - Fields of Joy

My song pick two years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Here Comes My Girl

My song pick three years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Amerika

My song pick four years ago today: Waylander - Born to the Fight

My song pick five years ago today: Dizzy Gillespie - Night In Tunisia

My song pick six years ago today: Tommy James - Draggin' The Line

My song pick seven years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - The Road To Nowhere


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn