3256. The Chi-Lites - Stoned Out of My Mind

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91Vqr6pJgvL._SX522_.jpg
From: Chi-Lites; Year: 1973; Genre: Soul/R&B
I found myself in a mood for some soul; it's more of the music I look at as feel-good. This is a great piece of R&B/Soul with a driving funky beat; a great track from a great band.

Hear Stoned Out of My Mind on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence

My song pick two years ago today: Yes - Madrigal

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Vergiss Uns Nicht

My song pick four years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - End of our Rope

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Velvet Green

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein - Das Alte Leid

My song pick seven years ago today: Savatage - The Piper Rap

My song pick eight years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Take The Money And Run


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn