4774. Firehouse - All She Wrote

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81djBrsp2oL._SS500_.jpg
From: Firehouse; Year: 1990; Genre: Glam Metal
I absolutely hate this new blogger interface; there is no button or any other way to create a new post on it. Well, at least I'm able to make a post now.... They were good enough to give me the the ability to go back to the legacy interface, which actually has a button to make a new post. If they keep this crap up I'm going to move my blog to another service; I would just like to know who exactly it was that decided to push out a buggy and broken program on us users. The only reason I was able to post the last three days is because my blog has a post button up front, which they decided to disable, all I can say is: wot a load of crap this is and Google needs to get its crap together.
Anyway, this song happened to among a few that popped into my head as I was having to fix this; all I can say is that it's pretty apropos for the situation in at least title.

Hear All She Wrote on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Jethro Tull - Motoreyes

My song pick 2 years ago today: Ween - The Mollusk

My song pick 3 years ago today: Simon & Garfunkle - At the Zoo

My song pick 4 years ago today: Rush - Prime Mover

My song pick 5 years ago today: Dazz Band - Swoop "I'm Yours"

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Hunt by Numbers

My song pick 7 years ago today: Peter Jay & The Jaywalkers - Can-Can

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Home

My song pick 9 years ago today: Steve Vai - Details at 10

My song pick 10 years ago today: England Dan & John Ford Coley - Westward Wind

My song pick 11 years ago today: Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale

My song pick 12 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Hello Dolly


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In