3671. Simon & Garfunkle - At the Zoo

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91Az8dvv1OL._SX522_.jpg
From: Bookends; Year: 1968; Genre: Folk Rock
I had this one on my mind most of the morning; as usual I took it as a sign. Anyway, there will always be a special place for this song in my mind for a many of reasons; makes me happy and nostalgic when I hear it.

Hear At the Zoo on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Rush - Prime Mover

My song pick two years ago today: Dazz Band - Swoop "I'm Yours"

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Hunt by Numbers

My song pick four years ago today: Peter Jay & The Jaywalkers - Can-Can

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Home

My song pick six years ago today: Steve Vai - Details at 10

My song pick seven years ago today: England Dan & John Ford Coley - Westward Wind

My song pick eight years ago today: Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale

My song pick nine years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Hello Dolly


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn