6042. Bernard Wright - Mr. Clean

From: Funky Beat; Year: 1983; Genre: Funk/Jazz Fusion/Soul
Getting in the last Funky Friday pick of 2023 with this jazz/funk instrumental from the often overlooked musical genius that was Bernard Wright. This is one of those grooving tracks that demands your attention both musically and on the dance floor.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Steely Dan - Fire In The Hole

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Police - Can't Stand Losing You

My song pick 7 years ago today: Benny Carter - Pick Yourself Up

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rush - Best I Can

My song pick 9 years ago today: Waylon Jennings - I'm a Ramblin' Man

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rage Against the Machine - Bulls on Parade

My song pick 11 years ago today: Gentle Giant - The House, The Street, The Room

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Something to Believe In

My song pick 13 years ago today: Dizzy Gillespie - One Note Samba

My song pick 14 years ago today: Steely Dan - Josie

My song pick 15 years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Goodbye Pork Pie Hat

My song pick 16 years ago today: Big Country - In A Big Country
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In