6019. Wings - Again and Again and Again

From: Back to the Egg; Year: 1979; Genre: Rock/Pop
Yesterday Denny Laine, who is most noted as a founding member of the Moody Blues, Wings, solo work amongst others has passed away at the age of 79. I thought it would be apropos to pick one of the songs that he wrote and lent lead vocals to, so here is one off of Wings' final studio album.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Four Tops - It's All In The Game

My song pick 6 years ago today: Hammerfall - Wildfire

My song pick 7 years ago today: Heart - Magic Man

My song pick 8 years ago today: Allan Sherman - I See Bones

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush - Chemistry

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rick James - Super Freak

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Three to Get Ready

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rammstein - Rammstein

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - You Send Me

My song pick 14 years ago today: Frijid Pink - House of the Rising Sun

My song pick 15 years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Portrait of Tracy

My song pick 16 years ago today: Rush - Time Stand Still
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In