5294. Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Human Race

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61-JJYLmSJL._SX522_.jpg
From: Barn; Year: 2021; Genre: Hard Rock
Just got to listen to this new Neil Young & Crazy Horse record and this was the second track I heard off of it; I absolutely love it! It's amazing to hear him back to his "Rust" era sound/feel along with the legendary Crazy Horse. His activism is as strong as ever throughout and that signature distorted electric guitar makes for a great backdrop for it. I have to admit though, his more raucous and loud songs happen to be my top favourites of his, although, I do like a lot of his mellower songs as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Steely Dan - Fire In The Hole

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Police - Can't Stand Losing You

My song pick 5 years ago today: Benny Carter - Pick Yourself Up

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rush - Best I Can

My song pick 7 years ago today: Waylon Jennings - I'm a Ramblin' Man

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rage Against the Machine - Bulls on Parade

My song pick 9 years ago today: Gentle Giant - The House, The Street, The Room

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Something to Believe In

My song pick 11 years ago today: Dizzy Gillespie - One Note Samba

My song pick 12 years ago today: Steely Dan - Josie

My song pick 13 years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Goodbye Pork Pie Hat

My song pick 14 years ago today: Big Country - In A Big Country
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn