2337 Rage Against the Machine - Bulls on Parade

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wcbVsQ3aL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Evil Empire; Year: 1996; Genre: Alternative Metal
While out and about this morning I had this song running through my mind and thought I would pick it. It's definitely a rousing track that is fun to listen to.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Gentle Giant - The House, The Street, The Room

My song pick two years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Something to Believe In

My song pick three years ago today: Dizzy Gillespie - One Note Samba

My song pick four years ago today: Steely Dan - Josie

My song pick five years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Goodbye Pork Pie Hat

My song pick six years ago today: Big Country - In A Big Country


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade