6081. Triumph - Street Fighter

From: In the Beginning...; Year: 1995 (1976); Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
Had them on my mind again, and I have to chosen one from them in a while, seemed like a great day to do so.
I love the straight-up rawness on this hard rocker; the heavier music style and Rik Emmet's higher-register vocal stylings reminds me a lot of early period of their Canadian power trio brethren Rush; not really a copy, but definitely in that style.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Geddy Lee - Grace to Grace

My song pick 6 years ago today: Concrete Blonde - Bloodletting (The Vampire Song)

My song pick 7 years ago today: Phantom Blue - A Little Evil

My song pick 8 years ago today: Cheap Trick - Dream Police

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rick James - Give it to Me Baby

My song pick 10 years ago today: Weather Report - Medley: Vertical Invader; T.H.; Dr. Honoris Causa

My song pick 11 years ago today: Band of Horses - Laredo

My song pick 12 years ago today: Fairport Convention - Dawn

My song pick 13 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Alive and Well and Living In

My song pick 14 years ago today: .38 Special - Chain Lightnin'

My song pick 15 years ago today: Cream - Swlabr

My song pick 16 years ago today: Three Dog Night - Celebrate
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

5953. David Essex - Stardust

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In