4231. Geddy Lee - Grace to Grace

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81-mT0ZccmL._SS500_.jpg
From: My Favourite Headache; Year: 2000; Genre: Hard Rock
Kind of straight forward track than you'd expect from one like Geddy Lee, but still a lot of great musicianship throughout. It's a pretty good one all in all and I like it a lot.

Hear Grace to Grace on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Concrete Blonde - Bloodletting (The Vampire Song)

My song pick 2 years ago today: Phantom Blue - A Little Evil

My song pick 3 years ago today: Cheap Trick - Dream Police

My song pick 4 years ago today: Rick James - Give it to Me Baby

My song pick 5 years ago today: Weather Report - Medley: Vertical Invader; T.H.; Dr. Honoris Causa

My song pick 6 years ago today: Band of Horses - Laredo

My song pick 7 years ago today: Fairport Convention - Dawn

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Alive and Well and Living In

My song pick 9 years ago today: .38 Special - Chain Lightnin'

My song pick 10 years ago today: Cream - Swlabr

My song pick 11 years ago today: Three Dog Night - Celebrate


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In