3490. Phantom Blue - A Little Evil

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71ob%2BwaDfwL._SX522_.jpg
From: Built to Perform; Year: 1993; Genre: Metal
I hadn't heard this one in quite a while; upon hearing it I knew I wanted to choose it today. If you're a hard rock/metal fan you should like this one; it's got a good driving rhythm with some great riffs in there. Plus Marty Friedman's guitar solo is an awesome bonus to go along with such a great song.

Hear A Little Evil on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Cheap Trick - Dream Police

My song pick two years ago today: Rick James - Give it to Me Baby

My song pick three years ago today: Weather Report - Medley: Vertical Invader; T.H.; Dr. Honoris Causa

My song pick four years ago today: Band of Horses - Laredo

My song pick five years ago today: Fairport Convention - Dawn

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Alive and Well and Living In

My song pick seven years ago today: .38 Special - Chain Lightnin'

My song pick eight years ago today: Cream - Swlabr

My song pick nine years ago today: Three Dog Night - Celebrate


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn