2377-9 Weather Report - Medley: Vertical Invader; T.H.; Dr. Honoris Causa

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51CBITRb-ML._SX300_.jpg
From: I Sing the Body Electric; Year: 1972; Genre: Jazz Fusion
I was thinking about picking one from Weather Report today and this monster of a song came to mind. As the title states, this is a medley consisting of three songs: Vertical Invader, T.H., and Dr. Honoris Causa. It is also one of three tracks on their amazing '72 release I Sing the Body Electric. It is definitely a song for a person who is a fan of music in the extreme not to mention Jazz; it might be a bit too technical for a casual listener.

Hear "The Medley" on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Band of Horses - Laredo

My song pick two years ago today: Fairport Convention - Dawn

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Alive and Well and Living In

My song pick four years ago today: .38 Special - Chain Lightnin'

My song pick five years ago today: Cream - Swlabr

My song pick six years ago today: Three Dog Night - Celebrate


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade