6087. Joe Satriani - Driving at Night

From: Not of This Earth; Year: 1986; Genre: Hard Rock
Was intending on choosing one from another artist that Joe Satriani collaborates with, but instead went with him after listening to this record one more. Whilst this hard rocking guitar instrumental has al the virtuosity of the legend himself, it is still one that is easily digestible auditorily to those not as much into such virtuosity.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Sam Cooke - Wonderful World

My song pick 6 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - For The Weekend

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Lights Out

My song pick 8 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Throw-N-Down the Funk

My song pick 9 years ago today: Foreigner - At War With the World

My song pick 10 years ago today: King Crimson - Pictures of a City (including "42nd at Treadmill")

My song pick 11 years ago today: Neil Young - Four Strong Winds

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Jump Start

My song pick 13 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Trambone

My song pick 14 years ago today: John Denver - Wildflowers in a Mason Jar

My song pick 15 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath

My song pick 16 years ago today: Rammstein - Spieluhr
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

5953. David Essex - Stardust

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In