6084. Mr. Bungle - Stub (A Dub)

From: Mr. Bungle; Year: 1991; Genre: Ska/Funk Metal/Progressive Metal
Goodness, you really should wear neck protection when listening to this one due the whiplash danger; heck, forget about dancing to it, you'll seriously injure yourself. One of the main aspects I've always loved about Mr. Bungle is that they are all over the place with equal intensity with wotever genre they happen to be playing one second to another. Songs like this one in particular really make me want to know how it was recorded and conceptualized, let alone how they would perform it live; it boggles the mind.... As it is said: there is a thin line between genius and insanity. I suppose dipping your toe across from time to time is fine, but it seems like they took their weekends on the other side of it. 😛
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Melvins - Don't Forget to Breathe

My song pick 6 years ago today: Simple Minds - Sanctify Yourself

My song pick 7 years ago today: Bob Dylan - If Not For You

My song pick 8 years ago today: Garbage - Supervixen

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Look at the World

My song pick 10 years ago today: Foreigner - Blue Morning, Blue Day

My song pick 11 years ago today: Voivod - Mechanical Mind

My song pick 12 years ago today: Quasar - Fanfare/Seeing Stars

My song pick 13 years ago today: Waylander - A Hero's Lament

My song pick 14 years ago today: Queen - Seaside Rendezvous

My song pick 15 years ago today: Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London

My song pick 16 years ago today: Band of Horses - Is There A Ghost?
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

5953. David Essex - Stardust

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In