6135. Blue Öyster Cult - Power Underneath Despair

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71IjIxAeAiL._SX522_.jpg
From: Heaven Forbid; Year: 1998; Genre: Hard Rock
Been busy and stressful as of late, but I always have bands such as BÖC to get me through. I really like Eric Bloom's vocals on this one; gives it that "edge" that makes it a great track. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 6 years ago today: Rush - Territories

My song pick 7 years ago today: Charley Pride - Kiss an Angel Good Mornin'

My song pick 8 years ago today: Matthews' Southern Comfort - Woodstock

My song pick 9 years ago today: King Crimson - Lament

My song pick 10 years ago today: Steve Vai - The Boy From Seattle

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Bourée

My song pick 12 years ago today: Richard Strauss - Also Sprach Zarathustra

My song pick 13 years ago today: 30 Seconds to Mars - Year Zero

My song pick 14 years ago today: Don Williams - If Hollywood Don't Need You

My song pick 15 years ago today: Cream - Strange Brew

My song pick 16 years ago today: A-ha - The Living Daylights

My song pick 17 years ago today: Procol Harum - Conquistador 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship

6136. Ricky Nelson - Poor Little Fool