6223. Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91AauPMFuoL._SX522_.jpg
From: Ghostbusters (soundtrack); Year: 1984; Genre: Synth-Rock
Already three days in to October and have yet to pick something "seasonal." Well, it has been 17 years and I am finally getting this classic theme song added to my list; better late than never.
This one is the mid 1980s incarnate and really does not need me to explain it; most over the last 40 years have heard it many times over.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 6 years ago today: R.E.O. Speedwagon - In Your Letter

My song pick 7 years ago today: Tom Petty - A Face in the Crowd

My song pick 8 years ago today: John Fogerty - You Got the Magic

My song pick 9 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Pigs (Three Different Ones)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - Boogie Witcha, Baby

My song pick 11 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Moody Blues - Don't You Feel Small

My song pick 13 years ago today: Depeche Mode - Stripped

My song pick 14 years ago today: Sammy Davis Jr. - Mr. Bojangles

My song pick 15 years ago today: John Denver - Blues My Naughty

My song pick 16 years ago today: Rush - Cygnus X-1 Book II: Hemispheres

My song pick 17 years ago today: Rush - YYZ
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship

6136. Ricky Nelson - Poor Little Fool