6134. 4 Non Blondes - Drifting

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71sPAjTr9HL._SX522_.jpg
From: Bigger, Better, Faster, More!; Year: 1992; Genre: Alternative Rock
Here is one that shows that even when acoustic with limited accompaniment a song can be very heavy; really feel the mood and brooding feeling from this one.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 6 years ago today: Lawrence Gowan - Moonlight Desires

My song pick 7 years ago today: Boston - Used to be Bad News

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rhythm Machine - Everybody's Chippin

My song pick 9 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Fallen Angel

My song pick 10 years ago today: Foo Fighters - These Days

My song pick 11 years ago today: Hawkwind - The Aubergine That Ate Rangoon

My song pick 12 years ago today: Oasis - All Around the World

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Smashing Pumpkins - The End Is the Beginning Is the End

My song pick 14 years ago today: Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells a Story

My song pick 15 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Red Sails in the Sunset

My song pick 16 years ago today: Jim Croce - Rapid Roy (The Stock Car Boy)

My song pick 17 years ago today: Savatage - The Wake of Magellan
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship

6136. Ricky Nelson - Poor Little Fool