6229. Redbone - The Witch Queen of New Orleans

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91u7BJHhWdL._SX522_.jpg
From: Message From a Drum; Year: 1971; Genre: Hard Rock
Thought I would pick another one that was related and/or appropriate to the Halloween season and also cure the desire to choose another one from Redbone.
I love that thumping hard rhythm that goes so well with the melody and vocals. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
My song pick 6 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Pied Piper

My song pick 7 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Screaming in Digital

My song pick 8 years ago today: Canned Heat - Going Up the Country

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Soul Intro/The Chicken

My song pick 10 years ago today: Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells, Part One

My song pick 11 years ago today: Mr. Big - Nobody Left To Blame

My song pick 12 years ago today: Savatage - Somewhere in Time

My song pick 13 years ago today: Rammstein - Links 2-3-4

My song pick 14 years ago today: Rammstein - Donaukinder

My song pick 15 years ago today: U2 - Pride (In the Name of Love)

My song pick 16 years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - Uneasy Rider

My song pick 17 years ago today: Megadeth - Psychotron
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship

6136. Ricky Nelson - Poor Little Fool