3003. King Crimson - Lament

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61AafkoFYPL._SX425_.jpg
From: Starless and Bible Black; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
I was in the mood for some mid 1970s King Crimson this morning; this song seemed like an excellent pick. I love the heaviness of this song, both musically and lyrically; in my opinion this is the band at one of its best points.

Hear Lament on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Steve Vai - The Boy From Seattle

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Bourée

My song pick three years ago today: Richard Strauss - Also Sprach Zarathustra

My song pick four years ago today: 30 Seconds to Mars - Year Zero

My song pick five years ago today: Don Williams - If Hollywood Don't Need You

My song pick six years ago today: Cream - Strange Brew

My song pick seven years ago today: A-ha - The Living Daylights

My song pick eight years ago today: Procol Harum - Conquistador 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)