1128 Jethro Tull - Beggar's Farm

1128 Jethro Tull - Beggar's Farm
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1d/Jethro_Tull_-_This_Was_fron_cover.jpg

Well, I guess the clodding pillock(s) at the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) that filed a claim against my blog are getting a song dedicated to them this morning. I knew my song pick had to be off of the same album as the one they went after. While this one doesn't quite fit my sentiments at the moment, it's the closest song I can think of off the album that does.
To the idiot(s) who filed the claim: all of the links on this and every other post for that matter will take you to YouTube; that is the site where the videos and songs reside and are hosted on someone else's Google account and are not associated with this blog what so ever. My links are not to downloadable files, but to videos on YouTube, which is a view-only service.
I know it's a hard concept to understand, but it would seem as if a elementary level education is not a requirement for employment at the IFPI.
For those in the industry who are obviously of less-that-human intelligence, for quite a while I have had an about box in the upper right of the page, where it has a Concerning the Links to songs in my blog posts link, where I explained in detail where the songs and videos are and that I have no control over them. Here is a post concerning the mess thus far.

Once again, I will explain veeerrrrryyyy sloooowwwwly, the videos and songs linked below are on YouTube. If someone clicks the links the artist and the greedy, money grubbing record company gets paid.

Hear Beggar's Farm on YouTube.




My song pick a year ago today: The Beatles - Something

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Singing All Day

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Heavy Water

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade